Friday, March 6, 2009

Is everyone on FaceBook

Just a reminder... I have'nt heard from everyone about this Sundays Connect Group.

Book: I believe that we need to be up through chapter 4. If you are not there yet, I am sure that you are not alone. We'll catch up together!

Potluck: I am going to cook a Big Healthy Lasagna and here are some items that you guys can sign up for.....

Big Romaine Salad
Bread
Drinks
Dessert

*Please respond with whatever you would like to bring. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone! It has been a long time for me!
*I have also sent a message through our FaceBook Group.... (Celebration Zwerneman Connect Group).... If you are not signed up... Please do. See you all Sunday!

Derick Z

1 comments:

Kim John said...

Sadly me and the kids won't be able to make it sunday, but Jake will and he will bring some drinks!